Monday, March 10, 2014

Birthday Week

Hello! I can't believe I am two who decades old! 

Thank you everyone, especially family members for your support and Birthday wishes this week! Thank you family for the packages and cards! I will try to send out cards this week to tell you how much I enjoyed hearing from you! Yes mom, I did get the edible arrangement and the package:)


I finished eating the chocolate covered bananas this afternoon, and now I just have some strawberries:) Sister Lee helped me eat it! I had a pretty busy Birthday, because the stake here wanted to visit all of the less active members before Stake Conference on Sunday. So, I didn't open packages until that night. I got packages from you, Aunt Aprille, and the McArthurs!
I have like two BIG packages of peanut butter m&ms now:) It made my day. And I just bought bananas so now I can eat my fruit with nutella;).  

I forgot to say this before, but yes my companion and I do have a car. We don't walk too much, unless we run out of miles(we have not done that yet!) or if we are tracting. All of the Sisters have cars here, and some Elders do too, but not the Elders in our area. It's a Ford Fusion, and I am so happy we have it! It keeps us warm, and we can listen to music on the cd player and ipod while we are going to and from places. 

Finding people out here consists of going to bus stops where people can't run away from you and just regular knocking on doors:)

I had a wonderful Michigan birthday. On Thursday we were at at the Wards for dinner. We had one of my favorite foods, Italian chicken with salad, bread and strawberries. Then we had this amazing chocolate cake with moose in it and rasberry syrup stuff to put on top! The family sang happy birthday to me and lit 20 candles! It was delicious. I am so grateful for the support and love our ward gives to the missionaries here. We ate dinner/lunch at member's houses five times this week. 


Then on Saturday, my companion sang to me at like 7 in the morning, and then we went to work! 
On my Birthday, I received a blessing of comfort from my district leader and then got to go out to Red Robin with Sister Lee for dinner. We got a Mud Pie for dessert! It was HEAVENLY. Sister Lee also made sure that everyone knew I turned twenty this weekend, so a lot of people from the ward wished me a happy birthday.


Love, Sister Weight

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you would like to make a comment, feel free as long as it's nice!